UK VELO - TICKET PROTECT
UK Velo ticket protect is to provide a refund (Gereral exclusions apply(see below)) of the amount paid by the individual ticket buyer(s) or group(s) for their tickets to an event should they be unable to attend or arrive late at the event such that they are unable to utilise the ticket(s) solely as a direct result of.
CONDITIONS OF USE (Section 1/2):
- 1.1 Incapacity of the individual person(s) through accident, bodily injury first commencing prior to the event.
- 1.2 Death of the individual person(s) or a member of their immediate family within fourteen days prior to the date of the event.
- 1.3 Travel delay due to either the mechanical failure of or accidental damage to the transport in which the individual person(s) are travelling or due to a cause outside of the control of each of the individual person(s) that solely and directly prevents the individual person(s) continued transit to the event.
- 1.4 The unavoidable requirement of the individual person (s) to perform jury service where the jury summons was first received by the individual person (s) after the date of ticket purchase.
- 1.5 Strikes, riots, civil commotion, martial Law.
- 1.6 Adverse weather, including snow, fog, frost or storm preventing attendance to the event.
- 1.7 The unavoidable requirement for the individual person(s) to remain at home due to serious damage to the individual person(s) home or place of business caused by fire, aircraft, explosion, storm, flood, subsidence, earthquake, falling trees, burst pipes, lightning, malicious persons or theft.
- 1.8 The Individual person(s) inability to attend an event which is rescheduled after the date of ticket purchase from UK Velo, due solely to a prior engagement of the individual Person(s) such prior engagement to be existing prior to the date of the first announcement of the rescheduling.
- 1.9 Cancellation, abandonment, postponement or relocation of the event which is the sole and direct result of a cause not otherwise excluded which occurs during the period of UK Velo event reimbursement program and is beyond the control of the individual person(s) and the participant.
- 2.0 Military deployment in all its forms regardless of service arm.
Under all curcumstances to receive a refund you will need to inform UK Velo via email email@example.com, prior to the event start time.
Under all curcumstances to receive a refund you will be required to provide evidence and is also subject to the general terms of our Ticket Protection.
General exclusions (Section 3):
- 3.1 The Individual ticket buyer(s) lack of care, diligence or prudent behaviour.
- 3.2 The Individual Ticket buyer(s) failing to observe and comply with the requirements of any law, ordinance, court or regulatory body of whatever jurisdiction.
- 3.3 Any fraud, misrepresentation or concealment by the individual person(s).
- 3.4 Actual or threatened War, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, confiscation, nationalisation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under order of any government or public or local authority.
- 3.5 Any financial failure of or financial default by anyone.
- 3.6 Lack of or inadequate receipts or sales for the Event.
- 3.7 Variations in the rate of exchange, rate of interest or stability of any currency.
- 3.8 If the individual person(s) have unfounded concerns about Covid-19.
- 3.9 If the individual person(s) are feeling poorly.
- 4.0 If the individual person(s) who purchased a tickets cant attend for the above reason,any subsequent (group) tickets are still valid and the other members of the group are not entitled to a refund under the ticket protect policy.